It’s pleasant to see that a new apple phone is coming out soon (hopefully September 7.)
- New 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch iPhone models, more than so called the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
- Very similar physical designs to the existing iPhone 6S and 6S Plus.
- Looking forward to a dual camera system exclusive to the iPhone 7 plus
- No headphone jack on both new phones. Might need wireless headphones.
- A pressure sensitive home button, using technology similar to that found on the 3D touch screen.
- Storage capacities ranging from 32GB to 256GB. Yeah, the 16GB is really not enough storage for any user.
- A faster A10 processor.
- Running ios 10 at launch.
- water-resistant design, replace the headphone jack with speakers creating a higher sound and more battery capacity.
Who knows? Maybe apple has something else in store.
Check back in a day to find out more.
(These rumors were found on the CNET.com page)
Now you can pre-order the iPhone 7 or buy it online on September 16. It has:
- the 12mp camera
- dual 12mp cameras on iPhone 7 Plus
- Optical image stabilization
- up to 2x faster than iPhone 6 -A10
- New stereo speaker system
- wide color gamut
- longest battery life ever in iPhone
- Splash and water resistant